• First capital of ottoman Empire.
• Uludağ is the famous mountain of Marmara region.
• One of the biggest in industrial city of Turkey.
• Wallknown of chesnuts and Turkish delights
• Bursa is the capital of textile and silk.. Details
• Sapanca has become very important for day trips and weekend vacations with its charming natural beauty.
• Kartepe is ski center has made this place very popular.
• It's situated arround 1100 meters above sea level.
• All over the world many people come not just for ski but to enjoy surrounding beauty.
• The population of the island today is about 7,000 people
• Acreage of the Büyükada is 5400 m2.
• Highest point of the Island is Great Hill 203 m.
• In the Islands, car traffic is forbidden.
Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey, constituting the country's economic, cultural, and historical heart.With a population of 15.9 million, the city forms one of the largest urban agglomerations in Europe and is the second-largest city in the world.Approximately 11.6 million foreign visitors arrived in Istanbul per a year.Istanbul has numerous shopping centers, from the historic to the modern. The Grand Bazaar, in operation since 1461, is among the world's oldest and largest covered markets. Mahmutpasha Bazaar is an open-air market extending between the Grand Bazaar and the Egyptian Bazaar, which has been Istanbul's major spice market since 1660.
It is Turkey's biggest international sea resort. In 2012, Antalya became the third most visited city in the world by number of international arrivals, ranking behind Paris and London, respectively. Antalya has beaches including Konyaaltı, Lara and Karpuzkaldıran. For winter sports, Beydağları and Saklikent are both natural beauties of the city. Antalya has lots of water falls; there are Asagı duden waterfalls, manavgat waterfalls, duden waterfalls, kursunlu waterfalls…etc.Details
Cappadokía, Persian: is a historical region in Central Anatolia, largely in Nevşehir Province, in Turkey. Cappadocia lies in eastern Anatolia, in the center of what is now Turkey.The area is a popular tourist destination, as it has many areas with unique geological, historic, and cultural features. Hot-air ballooning is very popular in Cappadocia and is available in Goreme. Trekking is enjoyed in Ihlara Valley, Monastery Valley, Urgup and Goreme. These locations also have traditional cave hotels. You can stay inside of the cave in very nice and different atmospheres.Details
1st day: Airport to your hotel transfer.
2nd day: Full day historical city tour.( Blue mosque, Hagia sophia Museum, Topkapi palace, Basillica cistern,Hipdrome.)
3rd day: Full day Princes Islands tour.
4th day: Full day Bursa Tour.
5th day: Full day city Tour. ( Dolmabahce Palace, Miniaturk museum, Pierloti hill by cable cari, Shopping Center.)
6th day: Dinner Cruise Tour. ( Turkish Nights in Boat)
7th day: Free day to shopping and resting.
8th day: Hotel to Airport Transfer.
1st day: Airport to Bursa Hotel Transfer.
2nd day: Bursa Uludag Mountain Tour with cable car.
3th day: Yalova Turkish Bath and Waterfall tour. Stay one night yalova.
4th day: Yalova to istanbul airport Transfer.
1st day: Airport to Uzungol Bungalowl Transfer.
2nd day: Sultan Murat Mountain Tour with car.
3th day: Free day For Trekking Lake Side
4th day: Uzungol to Trabzon airport Transfer.
1st day: Airport to Antalya Hotel Transfer.
2nd day: Full day water falls tour with lunch.
3th day: Free day to Antalya city center shopping.
4th day: Hotel to Antalya airport Transfer.